Test failure while building cpython

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Aug 21 02:18:04 EDT 2014

On 8/20/2014 8:24 PM, Adam Bishop wrote:

 >> Or you can ignore it.
 >
 > It's a little tricky with mock, as failures during the test phase are
fatal.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what 'mock' is in this context.

> Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

If you possibly can, also act on Ned's ending comment and either get the
source for the later 3.3.5, with a few hundred bug fixes since 3.3.2, or
for 3.4.0+, which will have the same fixes.  Both are available from
python.org. I did check that the same test is currently passing on the
RHEL buildbots testing the repository version of 3.4.1+.

--
Terry Jan Reedy