Captcha identify

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 14 23:23:51 EDT 2014

Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:36:21 -0700, Wesley wrote:
>
> > […]

> We tried polite, it didn't work, now I'm trying robustness and
> profanity.

The thread has been inactive for days, so it seems politeness *did* in
fact work.

Escalating to violent indimidating language (regardless of profanity) is
unhelpful, please don't ever resort to that here.

--
 \     “I am the product of millions of generations of individuals who |
  `\      each fought against a hostile universe and won, and I aim to |