Which OAuth library?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:54:18 EDT 2014

On 14 August 2014 18:51 "Richard Prosser" <ebizbytes at gmail.com> wrote:

> I "need" one for use with Flask, as I don't really have time to implement
my own.

You should not implement things on your own if there are existing and same
implementations.

> Initially this will be for the "Two-Legged" case but I may well have to
support the "Three-Legged" version later on. "Open ID Connect" may also be
an option eventually.

> The basic idea is to provide an authorization/authentication service in a
fairly conventional manner. My boss has told me to use OAuth, probably
because he has experience with it and also to allow for third-party
transactions.

> However it is not clear to me how I should decide between the various
packages on offer. Any advice from experienced/informed users would be very
welcome.

> Thanks ...
>
> Richard
> --

Google hints at https://flask-oauthlib.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ and it's
looking pretty good. There is also flask-oauth, but it seems quite outdated.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
Sent from my SGS3.