Which OAuth library?

Richard Prosser ebizbytes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:49:49 EDT 2014

I "need" one for use with Flask, as I don't really have time to implement my own.

Initially this will be for the "Two-Legged" case but I may well have to support the "Three-Legged" version later on. "Open ID Connect" may also be an option eventually.

The basic idea is to provide an authorization/authentication service in a fairly conventional manner. My boss has told me to use OAuth, probably because he has experience with it and also to allow for third-party transactions.

However it is not clear to me how I should decide between the various packages on offer. Any advice from experienced/informed users would be very welcome.

Thanks ...

Richard