how to write file into my android phone?

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Tue Aug 12 09:31:23 EDT 2014

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <kwpolska at gmail.com> writes:

>> 2) the phone isn't necessarily visible on a pc as a drive at all.
>>  For example the Samsung gs4.
>
> This is actually true for ALL android devices, starting with Android 3.0.

There was just a guy on comp.mobile.android saying his Android 4.2 phone
(BLU Dash or something like that, extremely Chinese) presents its
external SD card as a USB Mass Storage drive to a PC when connected over
USB. Exactly the thing Google hates and fears and has tried to kill
off... But it's not like Google can force anything on phones running
AOSP Android without Google services and that's China and a few other
large emerging markets. So it's just our small market here in the
western countries where Google has some control...