Python and IDEs [was Re: Python 3 is killing Python]

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 11 05:37:38 EDT 2014

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:08:43 +0200, Wolfgang Keller wrote:

>> By the way, you keep replying to people, and quoting them, but deleting
>> their name. Please leave the attribution in place, so we know who you
>> are replying to.
>
> That's what the "References:"-Header is there for.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Wolfgang

Which is not normally visible unless you go looking for it
Also despite the problems it causes there are still an large number of
posters that use Google groups & probably cant see those headers even if
they wished. Common courtesy (or netiquet if you prefer) would be to
follow the conventions of the group you are posting to.

--
You definitely intend to start living sometime soon.