Moving to an OOP model from an classically imperitive one

tim.thelion at gmail.com tim.thelion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:21:18 EDT 2014

> [snip]
>
> Could you make the program name unique just by combining it with the
>
> repository name in a single string?

In my case I cannot.  But there is a larger reason why I wouldn't do this:  It would mean adding a special character that could not be included in the repository name, that is, if I were to create a "unique-program-name" string which was of the format repo+"-"+programName then the repo name could not have the "-" symbol in it.

Tim