Unicode in Python

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:09:13 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:01:06 PM UTC+5:30, Ian wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2014 12:01 AM, "Rustom Mody" <rusto... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > As a unicode user (ok wannabe unicode user :D ) Ive
> > written up some unicode ideas that have been discussed here in the
> > last couple of weeks:
> > http://blog.languager.org/2014/04/unicoded-python.html
> I'm reminded of this satire:
> http://www.ojohaven.com/fun/spelling.html

At the risk of 'explaining the joke' I believe it becomes comical due
to the cumulating effect of suggesting ← for assignment and then using that.
Since I dont like its look in any fonts that I can check, I am returning the
(subsequent) examples to to good (or bad) old =

Also the λ is unnecessarily contentions.  Been replaced by more
straightforward introductory examples.