Why Python 3?

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:59:30 EDT 2014

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:23:01 PM UTC+5:30, Steve Hayes wrote:
> It took me a week, with some help from this forum, to get the Print statement
> to work.

How long does it take one to learn to drive a car?
To play the piano? To become a brain surgeon?

No I am not exactly in the "gung-ho over python 3" camp
However if you dont start out learning programming with an estimate of work somewhere between learning to:
- drive-a-car
- play-the-piano
you are setting yourself up for failure.
But its equally unreasonable to expect to learn programming more easy than to drive a car.