networking question: 2-way messaging w/o wireless modem config?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:04:50 EDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 12:56 PM,  <haiticare2011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as sniffers etc., I adhere to a complete personal honesty - that's my
>  policy, as anything else just won't do. I hope to program the item in Python,
> though I'm wondering if C is better for network programming.

Not at all. I'd definitely recommend doing networking code in Python.
You can do basic TCP/IP sockets pretty much the same way in every
language, but with high level languages like Python, you get extra
facilities that C won't give - most notably, the urllib.request module
[1]. Same goes for quite a few other high level protocols. Take the
easy way out!

ChrisA

[1] https://docs.python.org/3/library/urllib.request.html