Teaching python to non-programmers

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:50:06 EDT 2014

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:50:05 AM UTC+5:30, pete.b... at gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:40:22 PM UTC-7, Rhodri James wrote:
>
> > It's called irony, and unfortunately Mark is reacting to an all-to-common
> > situation that GoogleGroups foists on unsuspecting posters like yourself.
>

> People who say "I can't be bothered to correct this" while posting a wise a$$ correction are just trolling, probably not funny in real life either. I think if you're going to wise off than be witty about it, otherwise just a terse reference to a link.

Thanks Pete for taking the trouble for aligning your posting style with
the norms expected out here.

On problem -- the over long lines -- remains.

If you compare your post
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2014-April/670693.html

with typical neighboring others, you will see that.

[Just for the record I should mention that I did not know this to be a problem
for a long time until someone pointed it out to me.
]