segmentation fault, executable python file

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 05:17:33 EDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:06 PM,  <fanny at itprovent.com> wrote:
> the first one is ubuntu 12.04 64-bit (where i generate the executable file), and the second one is the same. Any idea? I confused for days until today.
>
> Thanks for your replay

That's a good start. Next thing to try is running your executable
under gdb; instead of getting a simple "Segmentation fault" message,
you get some chance at a bit more info. But from here you need someone
more familiar with cxfreeze. All I can advise is to compare installed
packages on each; maybe you have multiple versions of some library or
something.

ChrisA