Handling 3 operands in an expression without raising an exception

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Sep 28 21:35:36 EDT 2013

Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> On 28/09/2013 19:38, Zero Piraeus wrote:
> > To be clear, Mark, you are calling for Νίκος to be tortured to death
> > with a red hot poker, yes?
>
> Not tortured, simply murdered so we don't have to put up with his
> completely unacceptable behaviour

Regardless of the behaviour of anyone else, threatening them (with calls
for their murder) is completely unacceptable in this forum. Please don't
do it, ever.

--
 \         “Religious faith is the one species of human ignorance that |
  `\    will not admit of even the *possibility* of correction.”  —Sam |