Handling 3 operands in an expression without raising an exception

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 19:04:57 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Not tortured, simply murdered so we don't have to put up with his completely
> unacceptable behaviour, which sadly is thriving owing to so many people
> ignoring the "do not feed this moron" signs.

You miss one important factor in these discussions: the silent
majority of readers. We have a few people here who are not "worth"
responding to, as they're highly unlikely to listen (the most
noteworthy other example being jmf on Unicode), but that doesn't mean
the threads can't be useful to someone else. And sometimes there can
be some extremely entertaining conversation, too.

That's also why I don't plonk anyone :)

ChrisA