Handling 3 operands in an expression without raising an exception

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Fri Sep 27 18:26:46 EDT 2013

On 27/9/2013 18:06, Νίκος wrote:

> city = "Άγνωστη Πόλη"
> host = "Άγνωστη Προέλευση"
>
> If they were to have the same string assigned to them it should be okey
> but they do not.
>
> Or perhaps you can even still think of writing the above into 1-liner
> whatsoever!

I already did earlier in this thread.  And you must have read the
message, because you replied to other parts of it.  it's the one where I
referred to code golf, and to APL.  About 12 hours ago, at 6:43 my time.

city, host = "Άγνωστη Πόλη", "Άγνωστη Προέλευση"

I still think it's foolish, but be my guest.

--
DaveA