When i leave a LineEdit widget and run slot

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Thu Sep 12 20:33:40 EDT 2013

Dear all,

QtCore.QObject.connect(self.checkBox,
QtCore.SIGNAL(_fromUtf8("clicked(bool)")), lambda:
self.interfaceCodesConstructor.setFilterList(self,"name",self.lineEdit.text()))
I code pyqt, I have the following code:

///////////////////////
QtCore.QObject.connect(self.checkBox,
QtCore.SIGNAL(_fromUtf8("clicked(bool)")), lambda:
self.interfaceCodesConstructor.setFilterList(self,"name",self.lineEdit.text()))

Abobe code causes When i click on checkbox, my function : setFilterList
will be run.

i need to run above function:
"setFilterList(self,"name",self.lineEdit.text())" When i leave a
LineEdit widget, But i don't know its signal.

My question is : What's its signal when you leave a widget such as
LineEdit?

Yours,
Mohsen