ImportError: No module named Image

Jugurtha Hadjar jugurtha.hadjar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:01:00 EDT 2013

On 09/13/2013 12:31 AM, Trandang Bao wrote:
> Dear Python.org,
> I installed
>   python-2.7.amd64 and downloaded PIL-1.1.7.win32-py2.7 to install Image
> library. However, the message error is 'Python version 2.7 required,
> which was not found in the registry'.

One is a 32 bit installer, the other is a 64 bit installer. They don't
look at the same place in the Registry. Try to have them both the same
(both 32 for example).

Also, it'd be useful to put exactly what you've done to make it
reproducible to some extent, and to post the names of the files you used
(like the script you used. I can Google the guy's name, but he might
have written dozens of things, so .. which one).

--
~Jugurtha Hadjar,