Python GUI?

eamonnrea at gmail.com eamonnrea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:40:45 EDT 2013

On Friday, September 13, 2013 8:50:13 PM UTC+1, Joe Junior wrote:
> On 13 September 2013 16:37,  <eamonnrea at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I disagree with you. It's not hard, and I apologise if its ever sounded that way, but it is the fun part for me. I love spending hours(days even) debugging.
>

> > Well, thanks all for depressing me. Time to give up programming and find something else to do with my life.
>
> > --

> lol! You made my day. :-D
>

> Well, you can always ignore any and all graphical design tools if
>
> you're working alone. And write all those Xs and Ys and widths and
>
> heights all day long. None of the mentioned graphical toolkits forces
>
> you to use them.
>

> And if you like debugging, GUI is not the main dish! Try networking
>
> and concurrent programming, loads and loads of fun!
>

> Of course, that's lots of other unnecessary time consuming stuff you
>
> can do. You just have to use your imagination.
>

> Joe

I was planning on getting into networking, but like I said, thanks to most people encouraging less coding, I don't code anymore. Glad I made your day though. :-) And "unnecessary time consuming stuff" -- That's my problem. Is *shouldn't* be unnecessary! It should be something that has to be done. That's what annoys me!!