Python GUI?

Joe Junior joe.fbs.junior at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:50:13 EDT 2013

On 13 September 2013 16:37,  <eamonnrea at gmail.com> wrote:
> I disagree with you. It's not hard, and I apologise if its ever sounded that way, but it is the fun part for me. I love spending hours(days even) debugging.
>
> Well, thanks all for depressing me. Time to give up programming and find something else to do with my life.
> --

lol! You made my day. :-D

Well, you can always ignore any and all graphical design tools if
you're working alone. And write all those Xs and Ys and widths and
heights all day long. None of the mentioned graphical toolkits forces
you to use them.

And if you like debugging, GUI is not the main dish! Try networking
and concurrent programming, loads and loads of fun!

Of course, that's lots of other unnecessary time consuming stuff you
can do. You just have to use your imagination.

Joe