Cannot form correctly the FORM part of the header when sending mail

Ferrous Cranus nikos at superhost.gr
Thu Sep 5 07:20:23 EDT 2013

Στις 5/9/2013 2:02 μμ, ο/η feedthetroll at gmx.de έγραψε:
>> Am 03.09.2013 09:48, schrieb Ferrous Cranus:
>>> Is there a workaround for that please?
>> Yes, use/setup your own mailserver. Google will not allow you to send
>> as ("i.e., From:") an arbitrary address besides the one you've
>> authenticated as.
> And again, you did not care to read / understand the answers you got.
>
> So again: You are a troll.

I'm perfectly awra of the answers given to me. I do car to read them and
do care to udnerstand them.

I need information on how to setup my own mail server

i cannot even connect to my 'mail.mydomain.com' mail server like i do
with GMail's.

So:

server = smtplib.SMTP(localhost)

doesn't help, i cannot efen connect to my localhost mail server form
within my script.

An alternative is needed, one that doesnt add up things as Sender but
uses fROM field isntead.

--
Webhost <http://superhost.gr>

--