Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Oct 30 15:28:01 EDT 2013

Op 30-10-13 20:01, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com schreef:
> Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 19:53:59 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
>> On 30/10/2013 18:21, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I am searching for the program or algorithm that makes the best possible of completly (diffused data/random noise) and wonder what the state of art compression is.
>>

>>> I understand this is not the correct forum but since i think i have an algorithm that can do this very good, and do not know where to turn for such question i was thinking to start here.
>>

>>> It is of course lossless compression i am speaking of.
>>

>> I can't help with compression but I can help with a marvellous source of
>>
>> the opposite, expansion, it's google groups.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
>>
>> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>>

>> Mark Lawrence
>
> And your still a stupid monkey i dare you to go test your IQ.

Are you sure it is this game you want to play? Please consider
carefully: For what purpose did you come to this group? Is your
behaviour accomplishing that purpose?

You were asked to take responsibility for the detrimental effect your
choice of news reader software has on this newsgroup. Your answer boiled
down to a very clear "I don't care about the detrimental effect I cause"
Well until you start caring and adapt your behaviour, people will tend
not to care about your questions/problems and the most likely responses
you will get is people pointing to your anti-social behaviour.

You may feel very righteous in your response to Mark but you will just
further alienate the regulars. If that is your goal you can continue
as you did before and soon you will be in a lot of kill file or if
you hope for some cooperation from the regulars, you'd better show
you can be cooperative too.

--
Antoon Pardon