First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

jonas.thornvall at gmail.com jonas.thornvall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:55:42 EDT 2013

Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 19:01:40 UTC+1 skrev Antoon Pardon:
> Op 30-10-13 17:31, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com schreef:
>
> > Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 17:22:23 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
>

> >> I have no need to implement a newsreader as I can quite happily send and
>

> >> receive data using Thunderbird.  There are several other similar email
>

> >> options available.  An alternative is for you to show others some
>

> >> courtesy and follow the instructions that would show just a few lines up
>

> >> from here, except that your insistence on using bug ridden technology
>

> >> means it's actually light years away.
>

> >> --
>

> >> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
>

> >> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>

> >> Mark Lawrence
>

> > No that is not my problem, apparently so it is that the newsreader constructors do not like the competition of Google groups otherwise they would had written the five lines of codes necessary to remove the empty linebreaks.
>
> > I like web based features, and i will use them until "they get it right, understood?"
>
> > End of story
>

> If you persist, it will become your problem soon enough. Annoying the
>
> people, you come to for help, will not motivate them in actually
>
> helping you. Mark may be the loudest in making his annoyance clear, he
>
> is not the only one that is annoyed.
>

> You are misbehaving by burdening other people with the annoying results
>
> of your choice of news reading tool. That the cause is buggy google ware
>
> doesn't diminish your responsibility. As it is the mood is tense because
>
> a number of people already feel that others are too patient with
>
> annoying behaviour and your contributions are not helping.
>

> So if you find it important to have a welcoming python community that in
>
> general will gladly help you along, you may reconsider that end of
>
> story.

And it is certainly no problem to me it just means 10 more minutes now and then, the first week or two looking it up myself. But it adds up and the introduction to a programming language is always the hardest part, and finding out that the monkeys that implemented python can not follow directions, was the hardest part.  The fuckers turned to go anal, and i do not like it. No more then i like the anal fuckers in any programming language. There seem to be these people around on every usenet programming group, so i wonder is this a programmer feature to go anal?

I consider myself a sloppy but intelligent person. So who are these anal monkeys  that seem to pop up in every NG dealing with programming i want to do a Myer-Briggs on the fuckers and make them conform to intelligence not anal behaviour but is it even possible?