First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:07:14 EDT 2013

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:41:41 PM UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 31/10/2013 07:37, rusi wrote:
> > If Mark had not been rude to Jonas and explained to him at a little more length, maybe he would not be assholing in full-blast.
> What rubbish.  The OP was asked repeatedly, first by Dave Angel and then
> by myself, not to post double spaced crap.  He simply refused to do so.
>   I then stated that the best solution was for him to stop posting.
> Where in this exchange was I rude?

Well I wonder whether I want to get in here… I am assuming you are
genuinely asking and I am correspondingly answering:

When you tell someone to get out -- 'to stop posting' is kind of equivalent
to that -- you dont leave much scope for dialogue :-)

I see that you asked him some 6-7 times before that. So I am not really
blaming you for what you did.  Just trying to suggest that those half-dozen
times could have been louder and more detailed before saying: Please go
away from here!

Also others (Alister?) were double-space-reply-posting as well.  When you
mean to point out a behavior without getting personal, it helps
to point out all instances of that behavior.  Otherwise it looks like you
are going for someone, when in fact you are going against something.