Function for the path of the script?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Tue Oct 29 01:27:09 EDT 2013

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:00:39 -0700, rurpy wrote:

> This was pointed out before but since you said you ignore posts from GG
> you probably missed it, and will probably miss this one too, and thus
> continue to post bad information.
>
> This is a small but illustrative example of why such broad- brush
> filtering is a bad idea.  But it is your choice.

Yes, it is unfortunate that somebody such as yourself who takes the time
to post well using Google Groups gets tared with the same brush as those
who don't, but then as my granny used to say, if you lie down with dogs
you'll get fleas.

If you don't want to be associated with the typical GG posts, you have
the choice to stop using GG. And just as you make the choice that the
convenience of GG outweighs the annoyance of being filtered, I expect
Grant has made the choice that the convenience of avoiding unwanted GG
posts outweighs the risk of throwing out a useful post or two.

Isn't freedom of choice wonderful? No matter what you choose, you'll
annoy somebody, possibly yourself :-)

--
Steven