Cookie fucking problem

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Oct 28 10:33:39 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-28, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> Chris is not baiting Nikos, he is giving him useful information that
> unfortunately Nikos doesn't want to hear.

So he's replying to Nikos with responses that aren't helping Nikos and
just encourage more posts from Nikos.  I'm sure the _intent_ is
different than Mark's, but unfortunately, the result is identical.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I guess you guys got
                                  at               BIG MUSCLES from doing too