Cookie fucking problem

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 23:44:28 EDT 2013

On Monday, October 28, 2013 4:56:38 AM UTC+5:30, Ben Finney wrote:
> I'm not in any special position of power here; I'm not beholden to
> address every instance of bad behaviour or none at all. Any member of
> this community can apply the same social pressure, and together we can
> cover as many of them as we choose.

Democracy and all that is good stuff for arm-chair philosophising.
On this list, as in real life, everyone is equal and some people are more equal.
So…

I think you are more influential here than the majority out here
And you are using that to try to keep some order out here -- for which thanks
(from me at least)