Python Front-end to GCC

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:15:45 EDT 2013

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 12:39:09 AM UTC+5:30, zipher wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM, rusi  wrote:
> >
> > I dont see how thats any more relevant than:
> > Whats the hex value of the add instruction?
>

> You "don't see".  That is correct.  Btw, I believe the hex value for
> the add instruction on the (8-bit) Intel 8088 is x0.  Now what were
> you saying?

There are a dozen different (hex values) for the add instruction -- depending on operand sizes/directions/immediate-operand/special-registers etc.

So just as there is one add instruction with many hex values
there is one nan as a concept with many different hex values.

Are you arguing for the sake of arguing?
If so lets at least agree on what you are arguing about!!