Screenshots in Mac OS X

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:36:38 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Pratik Mehta
<pratik.mehta13390 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Command + Shift + 5 ==> This one is a little bit tricky which I am looking for. This shortcut doesn't exist. I want to create one of my own, where it would grab the entire webpage's screenshot which I am currently working on, and store the name as the webpage's link.

Sounds like a difficult thing to write from scratch. Can you find
something off-the-shelf that takes a snapshot of your current window,
and then maybe add some interaction with the web browser? Otherwise,
you're poking around with screenshotting directly, which is very much
a solved problem.

Also, please read this before you reply:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

ChrisA