Receiving 'NAMEERROR:name' when I try and execute my code in DEBUG mode

telconstar99 at gmail.com telconstar99 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:34:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm writing a testing framework in Jython. My code executes successfully when I RUN my project, however, when I DEBUG my project I receive the following error

SOURCE:NAMEERROR:name 'Load_Configurations' is not defined["NameError: name 'Load_Configurations' is not defined

I'm new to python. I am using execfile because I want to dynamically include files at runtime. I would appreciate assistance in resolving this error so that I can use a debugger on my project. I'm using Netbeans if that matters. Below I've pasted the code in my runner.py file (the file that gets executed):

if __name__ == "__main__":
    #Required Imports
    import os
    import sys

    root = os.path.dirname((os.getcwd()))

    #Load all my files by walking through my source code
    i=1
    for r,d,f in os.walk(root + "\\src"):
        for files in f:
            if (files.endswith(".py") and files!="runner.py" and files!="setup.py" and files!="new_test.py"):
                execfile(os.path.join(r,files))
            if i==len(f):
                i=1
                break
            i=i+1

    #Load Configuration
    RunnerSettings.load_config = Load_Configurations(root + '\\configuration.xml')