Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:45:39 EDT 2013

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:07:53 AM UTC+5:30, Peter Cacioppi wrote:
> Rusi said:
>
> "Users of GG are requested to read and follow these instructions
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython "
>

> Seriously, it's not exactly clear what protocol GG users are expected follow
> to make posts hygenic.

Yes... that page is longer and more confusing than necessary.
1. The double-posting bit is unnecessary -- not been happening after the 'new' GG.
2. The missing attributions problem is new and needs to be added
3. The main message of that page that needs to be noted is
- to remove extra spurious lines
- to NOT top-post

> The standards I've used when creating this sort of
> content is to use screen shots with arrows and circles drawn in. If you're
> going to make an instruction page for some nuanced client feature, spend an
> extra 10 minutes and make it fully idiot proof.

Please do!
If I were in charge I would say "Patches welcome!"
Who is the 'you' you think you are addressing?

> With re: the snark ... I am shocked, shocked to find snarky comments on the internet. (eyeroll) There was plenty of snark in this joint before I posted, good luck policing that.

Not my complaint: idiocy was my complaint