Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:37:53 EDT 2013

Rusi said:

"Users of GG are requested to read and follow these instructions
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython "

Yes, I read those instructions and found them fairly opaque. If you want to instruct "children" (odd that I find myself categorized that way on a CS forum, but whatever) then you use pictures.

Seriously, it's not exactly clear what protocol GG users are expected follow to make posts hygenic. The standards I've used when creating this sort of content is to use screen shots with arrows and circles drawn in. If you're going to make an instruction page for some nuanced client feature, spend an extra 10 minutes and make it fully idiot proof.

With re: the snark ... I am shocked, shocked to find snarky comments on the internet. (eyeroll) There was plenty of snark in this joint before I posted, good luck policing that.