Don't use default Google Group client (was re:....)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 11:38:21 EDT 2013

On 26/10/2013 15:58, rurpy at yahoo.com wrote:

> That's odd, because in
>    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.python/FFAe5sJ7kQ4/GmDtHitY50QJ
> I responded to a direct question from you about problems
> with Thunderbird.  If you mean instead that because *you've*
> experienced no problems, then none exist, that's your business
> but I hope you don't carry that attitude into your programming

Would you please be kind enough to quote the question that I asked.
You'll find it extremely difficult as I actually made a stement.  I quote

"
 > Please provide evidence that Thunderbird is buggy.  I use it quite
 > happily, don't have problems, and have never seen anybody complaining
 > about it.
"

I still stand by the above statement, whereas as a constant stream of
crap arrives here every day from the bug ridden google product(s).  How
can you ignore it until you've actually looked at it?  Do you have
Superman's eyesight?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence