Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 17:09:14 EDT 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:57:37 +0100, Peter Cacioppi
<peter.cacioppi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some readers can discern context from the previous posts. That's sort of
> what the word context means. But I understand this skill isn't universal.

Some readers are reading this "forum" as a mailing list or Usenet
newsgroup.  Google groups seems to delight in making the "previous" post a
poorly defined concept (by gratuitously breaking reference chains and the
like).  It's not that the skill isn't universal, it's that the opportunity
isn't.