Image manipulation

markotaht at gmail.com markotaht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:55:06 EDT 2013

teisipäev, 8. oktoober 2013 17:26.33 UTC+3 kirjutas Steven D'Aprano:
> On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:15:46 -0700, markotaht wrote:
>

> > First helpful advice i have gotten from this forum
>

> If you insist on dropping cryptic comments with bad spelling, incoherent
>
> sentences, and a complete lack of any context, it might be the last
>
> advice you get too.
>

> Please help us to help you. We are not mind readers, we cannot read your
>
> mind and magically understand what you are talking about. Please include
>
> content when replying to an posts. Please take the time to try to explain
>
> your questions, with proper grammar and syntax and spelling. We will make
>
> allowances if English is not your native language, but we won't make
>
> allowances if you are just being lazy.
>

> Please show small code snippets that demonstrate the problem. You should
>
> read this site: even though it is written for Java, the basic ideas hold
>
> for Python as well.
>

> http://sscce.org
>

> Remember that we are volunteers and we are not being paid to help you.
>
> The harder you make it for us to understand your posts, the less likely
>
> we are to solve your problem.
>

> --
>
> Steven

Well english isnt my native language, and there are things i just dont know how to explain in any language. And i cant give all the codes i am using, since there are loads of pieces i do not own, but i know the people who made them.