JUST GOT HACKED

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:55:10 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 2:42 μμ, ο/η feedthetroll at gmx.de έγραψε:
> Am Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013 12:52:39 UTC+2 schrieb Ferrous Cranus:
>>> By the way: if you haven't already, you'll want to remove the extra line
>>> from your .htaccess file.
>> Tell me the line you are referring to.
> I think it will be the line YOU did NOT enter. Just take a look yourself. The best way will be to compare it to a backup you made before the change.

Except from the additional line i have added to the .htaccess myself
there is nothing added extra.

Also i'm under the impression Zeus Piraeus was referring at that
line(the one i added myself) so to fix my scripts source code which
could be seen as plain test.

>> I learn Python for personal pleasure because i like programming.
> "Learning for personal pleasure" and "business server" can't be true both.
> So one of the statements is wrong. Therefore you are a liar Nikos, I'm sorry.

Yes they work together.
Take my website for example, i have started to leanr Python be reading a
few things about it as pleasure and now i have a working website which
has secret bultin abilities as well.