JUST GOT HACKED

feedthetroll at gmx.de feedthetroll at gmx.de
Wed Oct 2 07:42:32 EDT 2013

Am Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013 12:52:39 UTC+2 schrieb Ferrous Cranus:
>> By the way: if you haven't already, you'll want to remove the extra line
>> from your .htaccess file.
> Tell me the line you are referring to.
I think it will be the line YOU did NOT enter. Just take a look yourself. The best way will be to compare it to a backup you made before the change.
(Nikos and backups. Good joke, ins't it?)

> I wont get mad but i want you too answer all of my questions and:
> 1. state by which method you managed to break in since at noplace at my
> awareness did i psot my account's login pass, only the source code of my
> main script which is now fixed by me altering the httpd.conf file and
> placing extra lines into my main .htaccess file
> 2. Be sincere and tell me if you have created a backdoor on my server
> that allows you to remotely login and do stuff.
> I will even thank you for not destroying my system, but i want these
> questions i just types to be answered so i take action to fix things ven
> better.
ROTFL. You made my day. Again!

> Please, this is a business server.
No it ist not:
Am Montag, 30. September 2013 20:03:32 UTC+2 schrieb Ferrous Cranus:
> I learn Python for personal pleasure because i like programming.
"Learning for personal pleasure" and "business server" can't be true both.
So one of the statements is wrong. Therefore you are a liar Nikos, I'm sorry.