JUST GOT HACKED

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Oct 2 09:34:49 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-02, Ravi Sahni <ganeshsahni07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
>> Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be> writes:
>>> Op 02-10-13 00:06, Ben Finney schreef:

>>> And what about the impuls control and the maturity of people who can't
>>> stop answering [a nuisance], knowing they contribute to the nuisance
>>> to the group?
>>
>> Yes, we are in firm agreement here.
>
> So Ben,Antoon you are saying that Nikos is a minor problem --
> spam-like -- Whereas people answering him are a bigger problem??!

I think that's true.  If people stopped responding to Nikos (either
positively or negatively), he'd stop posting and go away.

> I find this real confused!! Why they are answering then?!?!

Many of them are trying to help Nikos.

Others are just poking him with a stick to watch him jump [a Usenet
tradition since before the Internet itself].

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I am covered with
                                  at               pure vegetable oil and I am