Goodbye: was JUST GOT HACKED

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Mon Oct 7 09:12:39 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-07 12:26, Walter Hurry wrote:
> The 'Goodbye' post was made in rather a fit of pique, for which I
> apologise. If I am allowed a second chance, there is actually
> something puzzling me at the moment. It's a UnicodeDecodeError, but
> I shall start a separate thread about it.

Indeed, the list eagerly welcomes folks who want to learn Python (not
just have the answers spoon-fed to them **ehem**), so based on
your "I prefer to try to solve my own problems by reading the fine
documentation, and DuckDuckGoing," you're the ideal person we *want*
here.  You've already done the grunt work debugging/diagnosis, and
leave the interesting problems for the mailing-list to have fun
with. :-)

So UnicodeDecodeErrors?  Bring it on! :-)

-tkc