Goodbye: was JUST GOT HACKED

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Oct 3 07:35:00 EDT 2013

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 09:21:08 +0530, Ravi Sahni wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry at lavabit.com>
> wrote:
>> Ding ding! Nikos is simply trolling. It's easy enough to killfile him
>> but inconvenient to skip all the answers to his lengthy threads. If
>> only people would just ignore him!
>
> Hello Walter Hurry please wait!
>
> Did I do/say something wrong?!

Don't worry about it Ravi, you haven't done anything wrong.

Walter is not a regular here. At best he is a lurker who neither asks
Python questions nor answers them. In the last four months, I can see
four posts from him: three are complaining about Nikos, and one is a two-
line "Me to!" response to a post about defensive programming.

> If one of us should go it should be me -- Im just a newbie here.

No, you are welcome here. You've posted more in just a few days than
Walter has in months. We need more people like you.

--
Steven