Goodbye: was JUST GOT HACKED

Ravi Sahni ganeshsahni07 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:51:08 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry at lavabit.com> wrote:
> Ding ding! Nikos is simply trolling. It's easy enough to killfile him but
> inconvenient to skip all the answers to his lengthy threads. If only
> people would just ignore him!

Hello Walter Hurry please wait!

Did I do/say something wrong?!
If one of us should go it should be me -- Im just a newbie here. I
have little time/efforts invested in python anyway.
I was for a long time wasting time choosing upgrading myself from
C/C++ to python or javascript.
javascript -- universal and unavoidable in today's web world, but a mess
python -- looks cleaner and well-designed (and not for heavyweight
phds like FP languages like haskell )

So I finally went with python

Now given the mess out here I need to rethink anyway!

--
Ravi