JUST GOT HACKED

Ravi Sahni ganeshsahni07 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:02:57 EDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be> writes:
>
>> Op 02-10-13 00:06, Ben Finney schreef:
>> > This is an unmoderated forum, so we have occasional spates of
>> > persistent nuisances, and those who respond with the maturity level
>> > and impulse control of an average six-year-old.
> […]
>>
>> And what about the impuls control and the maturity of people who can't
>> stop answering [a nuisance], knowing they contribute to the nuisance
>> to the group?
>
> Yes, we are in firm agreement here.

So Ben,Antoon you are saying that Nikos is a minor problem -- spam-like --
Whereas people answering him are a bigger problem??!

I find this real confused!! Why they are answering then?!?!
As far as I can make out everyone who is answering (helping!) doing it
frustratation and disgust.  But still they keep answering and
answering!!

Makes no sense

[Sorry -- old programmer (C,C++ etc) -- new to python. If there is
some secret to this list's culture that I missed will be pleased to be
educated!
]

--
- Ravi