I haev fixed it

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:34:26 EDT 2013

Στις 1/10/2013 4:23 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
> On 01/10/2013 11:54, Νίκος wrote:
>> Στις 1/10/2013 1:47 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:

>>> Whoever did it, he seems also to have gained access to your emails as
>>> well. Congratulations to him, I think he's done well.
>>
>> How did this happened i asked.
>> I must know how did this happen so i take action to prevent it from
>> happening again.
>>
>> I you want to congratulate Mark Lawrence do it in private.
>
> Brilliantly funny on the gounds that I haven't got the faintest idea
> about how web systems are put together, let alone hacking them.
>
> But am I replying to the real, really incompetant Greek moron or the
> person who has pinched his email account?  I'll happily admit to being
> far too lazy to try and find out.

You started the thread didn't you?
And the file's contents that was uploaded speaks out loud your kind of
insults.

How tough ws to break in since you had the account password by seeing it
from the source code?

Don't try to blame someone else for this and pretend you didn't ahd
anythign to dop with it.

Who pinched my mail account? i never posted by mistake any of my mail
accounts' passwords, except once from gmail's which i chnaged it
immeditely.What are you talking about?

As far accusing me for being a moron i have i have fixed it immediately.

Since you are so clever jump the fense again grasshoper.