I haev fixed it

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 09:23:30 EDT 2013

On 01/10/2013 11:54, Νίκος wrote:
> Στις 1/10/2013 1:47 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
>> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> WHO AND MOST IMPORTNTANLY HOW DID HE MANAGED TO UPLOAD THIS FILE ON MY
>>> ACCOUNT?
>>>
>>> PLEASE ANSWER ME, I WONT GET MAD, BUT THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SECURITY
>>> RISK.
>>>
>>> SOMEONES MUST HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, DOES THE SOURCE CODE OF MY MAIN
>>> PYTHON SCRIPT APPEARS SOMEPLACE AGAIN?!?!
>>
>> Whoever did it, he seems also to have gained access to your emails as
>> well. Congratulations to him, I think he's done well.
>
> How did this happened i asked.
> I must know how did this happen so i take action to prevent it from
> happening again.
>
> I you want to congratulate Mark Lawrence do it in private.

Brilliantly funny on the gounds that I haven't got the faintest idea
about how web systems are put together, let alone hacking them.

But am I replying to the real, really incompetant Greek moron or the
person who has pinched his email account?  I'll happily admit to being
far too lazy to try and find out.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence