UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Oct 1 10:29:01 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-30, ?????????? <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:

> I learn during the process.

That's fine as long as your customers are told up front that what
they're paying for is _not_ a working usable service, but rahter a
training program for you personally (a training program that's failing
rather badly, IMO).

> That's how i deal with the situation. I challedge my self and then
> try to confront the given situation _live_.

That's a lousy attitude to have if your customers expect something
that works rather than some in-progress hacked-up POS you're using for
practice.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I want to mail a
                                  at               bronzed artichoke to