My first real request for help

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Nov 19 17:18:22 EST 2013

On Tuesday 19 November 2013 17:17:12 xDog Walker did opine:

> On Tuesday 2013 November 19 10:57, Tim Chase wrote:
> > Just an observation here, it looks like you might have a "one"
> > instead of an "ell" in "float" in the file-name.
>
> Gene,
>     In an earlier email in this thread I lied when I stated the name of
> the file you were missing (I retyped what I thought I saw rather than
> copy+pasting).
>
>     Tim Chase caught what is most likely your immediate problem: a digit
>     one rather the letter ell in the filename. Where that filename came
>     from is where you should be looking, imho.

That will be called to the attention of the wiki submitter.  I doubt if its
that important as long as its consistent though.  Thank you.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I am a bookaholic.  If you are a decent person, you will not sell me
another book.
         law-abiding citizens.