My first real request for help

xDog Walker thudfoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:26:49 EST 2013

On Tuesday 2013 November 19 10:57, Tim Chase wrote:
> Just an observation here, it looks like you might have a "one"
> instead of an "ell" in "float" in the file-name.

Gene,
    In an earlier email in this thread I lied when I stated the name of the
    file you were missing (I retyped what I thought I saw rather than
    copy+pasting).

    Tim Chase caught what is most likely your immediate problem: a digit
    one rather the letter ell in the filename. Where that filename came
    from is where you should be looking, imho.

--
Yonder nor sorghum stenches shut ladle gulls stopper torque wet
strainers.