Static Website Generator

Silvio Siefke siefke_listen at web.de
Wed Nov 27 15:11:25 EST 2013

Hello,

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:43:01 -0500 Veritatem Ignotam
<veritatem.ignotam at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll second Nikola (full disclosure: not affiliated)

Thank you for advice. Nikola is good, i good convert my blog in it and
my theme i have convert. Only two things i miss:

I find no way the blog article in the index file to limit. At moment
my index File give last 5 Blog Article and the last 5 tutorials out. In
Nikola i find not the way to limited.

Secound what not really understand. There give Post Articles, i can use
for Blog, and there are Stories. The Stories can use for Tutorials. The
problem is the article from the stories folder no where be linked.
Neither the index not found in the folder a index file.

Is here someone familar with the system and can help?

Thank you & Greetings
Silvio