Static Website Generator

Veritatem Ignotam veritatem.ignotam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:43:01 EST 2013

I'll second Nikola (full disclosure: not affiliated)

It's easy to get started and the documentation is pretty good. Mako (the
themeing language) is good to know as it, or something extremely
similar, is used elsewhere. And Nikola is python!

I found the tutorial at http://shisaa.jp/postset/nikola-web.html to be
quite helpful my first time but it seems to be down at the moment

Another generator I've used and found quite good is Hakyll. Designed
after Jakyll but in Haskell instead. My Haskell isn't great however so
if I needed to add some new functionality it would often take a long
time (which isn't always ideal)

V.I.