Question regarding 2 modules installed via 'pip'

Johannes Findeisen mailman at hanez.org
Sat Nov 16 10:45:38 EST 2013

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 07:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Ferrous Cranus wrote:

> Τη Σάββατο, 16 Νοεμβρίου 2013 5:20:51 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
> > On 16/11/2013 13:45, Ferrous Cranus wrote:

> root at secure [~]# cd /usr/bin/python3
> -bash: cd: /usr/bin/python3: Not a directory
>
> It seems that i cannot even cd into this folder, wtf....

Nikos, please stop now! We can not teach you in Unix/Linux basics here.
You really have to learn a lot. You are missing tons of basics so it
makes no sense to help you here because you need to learn a lot before
you can understand answers to this!

BTW, /usr/bin/python3 is a file and not a directory! This is what the
error message says!

You are really destroying this list! Go to other places like
stackoverflow and ask your questions there. You are mixing a lot of
topics and this is not helpful to others!

Johannes