Most discussion on comp.lang.python is about developing with Python

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:35:56 EST 2013

I joined a week or so ago.

The subject line was copied from the description of comp.lang.python aka
python-list at python.org.

I am very disappointed to see so much energy and bandwidth going to
conversations that bash individuals.

Is there a moderator for this list?

Is there some other place for discussions that are completely OT and
also full of flames?

Or would you be willing to stop the bashing? I don't see that it helps
anyone, and could be very offputting to other newbies.

I hope and pray that there will be a few simple answers. The last thing
I want is to start another flame war.

Thanks for hearing me.

--
Bob Gailer